Saturday 20 September 2014

an afternoon in where ever my grandad lives



Yea yea I know the title of the blog is the least catchiest thing ever but I have no idea where my granddad lives except it’s in England, which is not remotely helpful.


However yet again I found myself reaching for the camera as I went on a walk and yet again found myself getting lost I was so far behind everyone (and yes I have done that before do not be surprised). I really love walks; like I have said previously, but there is something special about walking somewhere you have never been before it like you have the power to create this wonderful world that you never seen before and see it how you want to see it. Not as a place where you go to relax from stress but a place connected with
happy, funny, weird and wonderful memories, because that is what life is about after all living it to the most and living the memories even more. So I am now going to leave you with a little quote to keep you thinking and some more photography of trees.


"Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart"

-Winnie the Pooh-



















No comments:

Post a Comment