Wednesday 12 November 2014

The Liebster Award



So Thoughts Through A Teacup nominated me for the Liebster Award (thank you very much, love her blog, go check it out), and I felt it would be rude to decline it. I love to find new blogs so I thought I find some blogs for you and I to share, also you don’t know much about me so I thought this would be a good opportunity to not only find some new blogs but also to find out more about me.

If I have tagged you then you will find the rules at the bottom xxxx.


I made this badge myself but feel free to use it xxxx


 So to start of here are 11 (very random) facts about me-

1.       I am 13 but will be 14 on February 9th
2.       I am in year 9 and loving it
3.       I have a crazy obsessions with fruit
4.       I couldn’t get hold of my best friend (the co-owner) to help me write this
5.       I live in England but have never travelled outside Europe
6.       I love to ski, it is the one thing I am actually ok at
7.       I’m running out of facts
8.       I read books all the time, they are like food to me
9.       I love to bake and do it in my spare time A LOT, it is also another thing I am good at
10.   My favourite kind of chocolate is Cadbury marvellous creations, it is LUSH
11.   I feel super Christmassy and its only 11th November

Now I’m going to answer the question Ariana set me:

1.       What's your favourite thing to do when you're sad?
 First question and its already getting deep, when I’m sad I like to talk to people not about my problems but just about everything except from the thing that’s making me sad, it’s just nice to have someone there to talk too and knowing they’ll always be there.
2.       Coffee or tea?
This is really hard, I love coffee but I also really like tea, can I say coffee-tea, a mixture of both.
3.       If you could re-live any day of your life, which would it be?
My leaving party, when I left Scotland, all my friends were there it was beautiful weather, and yea it was just the best day ever, it made laving so much easier.
4.       What's your favourite thing about the autumn/winter months?
Darkness, easy peasy, I love darkness when you can turn on the fairy lights have a tea or coffee ;) and watch some YouTube or read a book, or even better write a blogpost.
5.       When do you feel happiest?
 I feel happiest when the people I love are around me it makes me feel so calm, I also feel happiest when I am off with my camera in wonderland.
6.       What secret talent do you wish you had?
Anything I have no secret talent so anything will do for me
7.       All-time favourite classic Disney movie?
Mary Poppins, BEST FILM EVER, may I also just say I am way to excited for a 13 year old for the Paddington Bear Movie, forget mokingjay (although I will be watching that) Paddington bear all the way.
8.       Early mornings or late nights?
Not sure about this one I like midday time but I’ll say evenings because they feel cosy and also I normally stay up quite late.
9.       What's your favourite song to listen to on repeat?
Ok so not generally listen to on repeat but I could listen to it on repeat if I wanted to, but this song reminds me of my childhood so much and I love it, there are two and they are both by Moby, the first one is “why does my heart feel so bad” and the other is “in this world” I love them both a lot and I could listen them forever and ever.
10.   Who’s your favourite book character?
I don’t particularly have a favourite book character, but I do love Mina, from “My name’s Mina” she is very inspirational character. I loved her because she is so philosophical and I do love myself a bit of philosophy.
11.   What made you start blogging?
I started blogging because I was looking for something to do, a platform that I can inspire from, a place where my photography can be displayed, a place where everyone is equal and starts of at the same place and I found it.

So I am tagging these accounts- 
Rules for those tagged:
1.       Thank the blog that nominated you, follow them if you'd like, and link them. 
2.       Post eleven facts about yourself.
3.       Answer the eleven questions provided by the person who nominated you and then create an eleven question set for the next group of nominees.
4.       Choose five to eleven people to nominate and link them on the post.
5.       Let your nominees know they've been tagged - and no tag backs!
6.        Nominate blogs with fewer than 200 followers.

So now for my questions, some may be silly some may be very sensible and deep just depends really, good for all audiences shall we say-

1.       Who is your inspiration(s)?
2.       What your favourite Starbucks drinks (or Costa or Nero’s)?
3.       How would you describe yourself in three words?
4.       What are your hobbies/what do you do at a weekend?
5.       Do you have any Christmas decorations up yet?
6.       Would you rather live in a book or live in reality?
7.       What is the weather like where you are?
8.       What’s the best present you’ve ever been given?
9.       Who’s your favourite music artist?
10.   What’s been the best moment this year?
11.   What’s your favourite childhood memory?

So I did actually get through to Molly in the end and she helped me write the question for the tagged people. Different post for you all, hope you still liked it, I enjoyed writing it lots, and I hope you found out something new about me too.

Much love Octavia and Molly xxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment