Monday 1 December 2014

BLOGMAS: DAY 1 - WALKING AROUND THE NEW FOREST



Heyyylo, there people of the world, me (Octavia) and Molly have decided to treat you lovelies and do blogmas, so that means we will be posting a blogpost everyday up till Christmas eve. We will alternate each day so today I am writing a blogpost so tomorrow molly will be writing the post. 

We do have some idea but all other ideas will be welcome.
This post isn’t very Christmassy but I was away at the new forest for the weekend with my family and as per usual I had my camera and I just thought why not share my unusual photography with the internet, enjoyyyyyyyyyy xxxxxx



























I hope you enjoyed that I took a lot of close up photos because I felt like people don’t observe the real beauty of nature, and that being the tiny details, such as the underside of a mushroom or the shape of the trees. I hope you are all looking forward to blogmas because I certainly am.
Love you all very much
Octavia xxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment