Friday 19 December 2014

BLOGMAS: DAY 19 - SKIING

Hey there I haven’t done a “not much effort put in” post for a while so I thought why not? Today I am going to be discussing the wonder that is skiing. Oh how I love to ski, I wish I could just ski every single day for the rest of my life, I would never get bored. EVER.

I want to talk to you about this because all my friends are going on the ski school trip and have been learning how to ski from scratch and it’s just quite funny because I am quite into skiing personally, I wouldn’t consider myself particularly good, but I would say that I’m ok.

I am also going skiing this year but not on the school one unfortunately because hopefully I will be going with my parents and granddad, who pays for us all to go, and I may even get to see my sister because she out in the alps doing a ski season (so jealous of her) while chalet girling, so that would be good.

If any of you have been skiing I would like to know where you go and what kinda runs you do, I do red and black personally, but I want to know what you lovely people think. I also go to a place called Murren normally and even though it is great there and I can’t wait to go back I have been there so many times I recon  I have done most runs, even some of the off piste ones.

Love you guys so much tell me about what you are planning on doing this Christmas,

Tavi xxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment