Thursday 8 January 2015

One frosty evening.....

Hai, Hai, and Octavia here today, how has your day been today? Mine has been filled with laughter but my good friend anxiety has decided to come along with me and join in with laughs and turn them in to tears and panic, so I have been finding myself yet again on the hills. If you have been with me for a while you may know what I am talking about but if not.

The hills where I live are one of the only things that will calm me down; the hills, music and photography are my remedies to block out the worry. That is why I have been going on the hills a lot recently. I enjoy it and it makes me feel almost like a normal person again.

Now I said that photography was a remedy and so I have lots of photos to share, not as many as I have had but quite a few.

So sit back and enjoy the beauty of the hills through my eye.
















my friends such a poser ;)









there she is again

not a very good photo but I loved the way the
clouds looked one morning

I hope you liked that, I feel calmer after that. Would you like to hear about my anxiety and also my insomnia that comes in the package that I received one day and stupidly opened. Let me know, I do feel pretty spontaneous and may end up writing you a 1,500 word essay about my life anyway.

Anyhow, love you all lots and lots.

Octavia xx

No comments:

Post a Comment