Friday 2 January 2015

Things for this year...

Soooo...... 2015 already...

Hello, it is Molly again. I am kind of excited, since my mum just bought me these fabby boots, which I may have to get used to walking in because they are a bit high..... But oh well. I know I said I would do a New Year's Resolution's post, but I don't really feel like doing that since mine are all pretty personal. So I'm going to talk something I am doing this year...

I get to go to London!!!
Me and my family are planning a four-day trip to London, when we're gonna stay with some friends, visit some family and see everything... (like the London Eye, Buckingham Palace and the Victoria and Albert Museum, to name a few). I have apparently been to London before, but I was totsy so I don't remember. It will be amazing. I literally, figuratively, positively can't wait.

And then, a little bonus thing:
What I got for Christmas...
Well, my parents let me dye the ends of my hair and my mum took me on a shopping spree to Glasgow which was fun. I got new headphones, some books and lots of makeup. Also a £25 H&M gift card (may I just say, H&M is THE BOMB) which will be very fun to spend. :0)

Bye again, Tavi will see you soon (whenever she decides to post).


Mollzrzz xx

No comments:

Post a Comment