Thursday 1 January 2015

This year.....

Hello there, Octavia here, I promise I will stop doing rambling posts but it is New Year’s Day and I have been thinking about New Year’s resolutions and have decided that I am going to have only one New Year’s revolution, that being to be happy.

Now most people have 3, 4, 5, sometimes even more, New Year resolutions but I was thinking the other day and I don’t think that a New Year’s resolutions can be achieved unless you are happy, because happiness gives you so much self-esteem and when you set a new year’s resolution to run more you’re not going to do it unless it makes you happy, I mean look at your new year resolution that you have probably made, to achieve all of those do you need good self-esteem and to be happy, or are you simply doing it to make you happy. This year try to please yourself and keep your self-esteem up.

When I take out my camera that gives me so much happiness it’s unbelievable, and it also gives me a better perspective on life, if you look at the world through a happy persons eye it will be much more enjoyable than watching it through a sad person eye. Recently I have been finding it hard to sleep, a mixture of my insomnia and anxiety, and I just turn on some music or watch my favourite film and suddenly I feel so much more relaxed. I have playlist on Spotify that I haven’t been able to listen to for 6 months and I haven’t been able to listen to it because it has bad memories associated with it, but I braved my fear and listened to it and it made me feel so, so happy because I had conquered a fear and also the music is my favourite artist and it just felt so good. This year try to overcome a fear or do something that someone/something has prevent you from doing.

This year when you write your resolution, think why am you are doing this, for myself, for someone else, to make me feel good about myself, if we we’re all simply happy we would be able to achieve anything you want. Just smiling at someone might make their day and stop them from making themselves if they are unhappy, because there is only one thing greater than happiness and that is sharing happiness. This year do something to make someone else happy without even realising it.

This year be happy.


Octavia xxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment