Friday 6 March 2015

Take to the hills, Take your self away

Heya, Octavia here today, I went on a last weekend and I just thought that I would share them with you. I went to some crazy extents to get these photos, I climbed up a tree at one point and at another point I found myself climbing a cliff, crazy. I have a little thing to say at the end so stay tuned for that, and enjoy the photos.


























































So I hoped you liked that, I really enjoyed getting back into the vibes of photography as I haven’t done anything with my camera for a while.

So my “little thing” is that I have been talking to someone I met on Instagram, and we are thing about doing a collab kind of thing, so make sure you check that out when it comes. Also I have a more wordy post for next week so if you like those posts more keep your eyes peeled for that.

Anyway, hope you all have a great weekend; I am planning on staying in and doing French and geography homework, fun, fun, fun.

bye, bye Tavi xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment