Tuesday 15 December 2015

BLOGMAS DAY 12- TOP 10 INSTAGRAM ACCOUNTS OF 2015

Hello, how are we all, good I hope I have an English assessment tomorrow so that will go badly. Anyway I have just got hope from explorers and it is 10:00 so I am just going to do a quick post about Instagram, because it is a wonderful thing is it not? So here are my top 10 Instagram accounts that you should go follow (in no particular order)

1.   @scottcbakken
2.   @ballerinaproject_ (if you’re a dancer)
3.   @livingitrural
4.   @alliemtaylor
5.   @robstrok
6.   @griffinlamb
7.   @samuelelkins
8.   @littlegreenshed (fellow blogger)
9.   @lobsterandswan (also a blogger)

And so that is all of my favourite Instagram’s of 2015 I would recommend following them all as all of their accounts are great especially @abirdhouseofablog’s account. Actually I haven’t posted on there in 15 weeks so maybe I should do a lovely Christmas post.

Anyway, have a nice Tuesday tomorrow. Much love

Tavi xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment