Monday 21 December 2015

BLOGMAS DAY 16- ITALY

Guess whose back? Yes it’s me Octavia; I took the last two days off as I have had a cold and I have been busy and tired and yea. Anyway as you can tell from the title of this post today I am going to share the rest of my holiday photos as I never actually shared them with you. Very different from the last set of photos which I was skiing in. Whereas in these photos I am now in 42°C/107°F (far too hot for a Brit like me) in Italy, so I hope you enjoy and I shall see you on the other side of the post.
































Well that was fun looking back at that holiday it was also making me feel hot and glad to be living in England where it is currently 7°C/47°F (too hot) which is more my temperature at bit hot at times but it will do ;). I also I am very proud to say that I now own everyone’s Christmas presents and also a few presents for myself, exciting times with Octavia.
I shall see y’all tomorrow for another day of blogmas (it will actually be today as it is 12:34am right now)

Byeeeee Tavi xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment