Sunday 6 December 2015

BLOGMAS DAY 6- WHAT A LOVELY YEAR

Здравствуйте (hello in Russian, weird one) once again how are you, as I am waiting for some photos to upload to the blog I thought I might as well write another post so that I am up to date again. I was just having a stalk of my own blog and I went right back to the first post I wrote in January and it was of course new year’s resolutions, in the post I write about how I wanted this year to be a happy one and I can honestly say that this year has been the best year ever. Just like any year it has its ups and downs but the downs haven’t been to low and the ups have been right up there in the sky.


I feel like this year has gone so quickly I can’t believe that next year I will be 15, 15. Gosh that seems so old, and I can’t believe that I am in year 10 I remember back when I was an ugly little year seven and the year 10s seemed like the biggest tallest people ever and now I am one (I do still yet scared by the six formers).
  
I think that the reason that this year has been so amazing is that I have met so many new and amazing people that have made this year special mainly through Scouts but also on my holidays. I would love to go back and relive those moments but I can’t so I will just have to make the most of the rest of this year. There is still one month left and I want to make this year have an amazing conclusion. My teachers are always telling me how important a good conclusion is even if the rest of your writing wasn’t very good they always tell me to have at least a good conclusion.
  
So if your year hasn’t been the best for whatever reason try and write yourself a good conclusion to this year that you can look back on and go “I wish I could do that again”

Sorry for being like a little rambling machine but I felt like this post tied in well with the last page.


Прощай (goodbye in Russian)
 
Octavia xxxx


No comments:

Post a Comment