Monday 7 December 2015

BLOGMAS DAY 7- MY HALF TERM

Salve (hello in Latin) I have had an excellent night with scouts, we went to laser quests and I may or may not like someone that goes to explorers, but nothing is being revealed there ;).

Today I am just going to give you a quick life update, so today I did a maths test which I most defiantly failed and I have another one on Wednesday I also got a D in chemistry and probably going to get a F in my biology tomorrow, at least I got an A* in my chemistry, right? Also I think I may have developed a small crush, but not so much of a crush more of a, “shit your hot” so overall not been a good half term. However I have watched mokingjay and omfg it is just so good, everything about it so good. The acting, the cast and the actual screen play, so good. I am now mentally preparing myself for insurgent, god can’t cope with that ending kills me every time (if you don’t know what I’m talking about just go read the book). On another note I only have two weeks left of school and as much as I like seeing my friends at school G.C.S.Es are so much work, like I actually need to revise I have never properly revised in my life, oh well there’s a first for everything I suppose.

Anyway hope that you have had a good half term or semester, see y’all tomorrow.

Vale (bye in Latin)

Tavi xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment